Directions / What to expect:
Here are a few of the most common questions regarding Internet Rechartering.
- Supported by Microsoft IE version 7.0 or higher and no other browser provides full functionality.
- The system requires a 56-kb dial-up modem connection, however faster connection such as DSL and cable Internet are recommended.
How to get started:
- Login as a FIRST TIME USER.
- Enter your unit's access code, select what kind of unit and enter your unit number starting with a 0.
- Complete the steps to set up your user information and password.
- Select LOAD COUNCIL ROSTER.
Stages and Steps:
- Scroll up and down and/or side to side to see the complete page.
- To refresh the council roster, click on the Update Council Roster at any time during the process.
- You can log out at any time during the process, just keep your access code and password handy to use as a Returning User the next time you login. The system will take you right back to where you left off.
- If you need to go back to a previous step or stage, select the appropriate tab.
- Warnings are usually related to training required for a leader. Please contact any person listed and ask them to make every effort to get this training completed as quickly as possible.
- Errors can not be bypassed and will need to be corrected. If you have any problems getting past the errors, contact the Registrar listed below or call 970.243.0346 x6 during working hours.
- Click on the submit button and then print the Charter Renewal Application. Adobe is required, get.adobe.com/reader/.
- Gather the signatures required on page 2, the unit's Executive Officer and the Unit Leader. We will gather the Council Representative signature for you.
- Gather applications requested on page 1. Please note you do not need applications for any youth or adult who was promoted from dropped membership in another unit.
- Mail or deliver your Unit Charter Renewal Report Package to the Scout Service Center no later than 12/31/2012. Address: WCC-BSA, 839 Grand Ave, Grand Junction, CO 81501-3424
- Include the Annual Charter Agreement, signed by the Chartered Organization Representative.
- Include a unit check made payable to WCC-BSA for the total chartering fees due listed on page 2.
Jim Graham, District Executive - Three Rivers District
Leland Johnsen, District Executive - Majestic Mountain District & Grand Mesa District
Sandy Elkins, Registrar