|Council General - Camp Work Days Set
||Posted Apr. 11, 2014
|Are you excited about our new camp?
Curious on how you can get involved?
Come join us for our Camp Work Days! The Dates are either May 10th, or May 24th. Join us for one or both!
Along with great fellowship and getting to know the camp and what we are about, we will be working on a number of different projects throughout the day. Projects like; setting up our campsites, starting to build our brand new fire bowl; helping to beautify the camp, etc.
We will start at 9 am and finish around 5. Lunch is provided.
List of needs for tools etc. will be updated soon.
|Council General - CAMP IS BACK - 2014 Registration LIVE
||Posted Feb. 27, 2014
|Attention Troops, Teams, and Crews!
We.C.A.N @ Anderson Camp online registration is live for summer 2014!
To register for Summer Camp go to the GET OUTSIDE section of this website.
Stage 1 (Deposit & Payment):
1. A $250.00 Unit deposit is due at the time of the initial registration. This deposit may be applied to one adult attending camp.
2. A $75.00 payment per individual is due by 2/1/14.
3. A $100.00 payment per individual is due by 3/14/14.
4. Final payments are due by 6/1/14.
Stage 2 (Program Selection):
1. By the end of February, instructions will be emailed on how individuals will be able to log in and register for their Merit Badges and Day Trek, Adventure, or Expedition .
2. All classes, and individuals attending can be edited and changed prior to 6/1/14.
3. Adults attending camp as participating adults (Day Treks, Adventure or Expedition) must pay the full fee ($375, $450, $550).
4. Adults attending camp as non-participating adults (Staying at base camp only) will only be charged $250.00.
Please Contact Jim Graham with any questions.
|Council General - Wood Badge W5-64-14
||Posted Feb. 12, 2014
|Wood Badge is now accepting applications for participants. Come spend a week with Wood Badge Staff August 11 - 16 and get TRAINED!
|Council General - 2015 23rd World Scout Jamboree, Japan
||Posted Jan. 16, 2014
|A Spirit of Unity is the 2015 World Scout Jamboree theme. WSJ will be held in Kirara-hama, Yamaguchi, Japan from July 28, 2015 to August 8, 2015. The Western Region contingent is now accepting applications. Eligible participants must be registered with the Boy Scouts of America as a Boy Scout or Venturer and have been born between July 28, 2001 and July 27, 1997. If you are interested in attending as a youth or as adult staff, please contact Leland Johnsen for details.
|Council General - Required use of Internet Advancement
||Posted Aug. 23, 2013
|GREAT NEWS!!! When Units submit their unit advancements through Internet Advancement, you no longer need to send any paperwork to the council office! Yes, you heard right! Since we have the capability to view reports from an administrative side, if any advancement comes into question, we will be able to look at the report. Starting now, Internet Advancement is required for reporting all unit advancements, so if you are not currently using this system, please call me or stop by my office. It only takes about 5 minutes to get you set-up to start using Internet Advancement and a few more minutes to show you around all of the features. You can view and print your Unit Roster, your Unit Advancement Report, individual youth advancement summaries, you can review a current report you are working on, review and print previous reports you completed, and you can print temporary membership cards for anyone in your unit. It's that easy!
||Questions - Contact Sandy Elkins